[box type=”note” ]Name — (removed for privacy)
Message — what is the alternative to neurotin in a vitamin supplement? Having Nerve pain, Fybromyalgia and headache.[/box]
Several brands of neurotin are not approved by FDA. Another thing is, it is just a symptom suppressant and not a cure.
Note: We cannot give a medical advise without testing a patient in person. The below contents are only for information.
Ayurveda Prescribes certain herbs to cure this disease. However it is good to go for ayurvedic body cleanse before using the herbs for best results. You can have Organic Triphala Powder 1/2 Lb for a body cleanse
The herbal way to combat fibromyalgia is through the use of turmeric, garlic, ginger and licorine. As far as other herbs it is important to create a compound of herbs with specific quantities only after evaluating a person’s body type and the severity of the disease. So for that you need to consult an Ayurvedic specialist.
It is good to have a good diet that supports the herbs’ action:
- Tender Coconut water.
- Cucumber and Carrot Juice
- Ashgourd juice or in cooked form.
- Spices – cumin, coriander, asafetida and fennel
- Moong Dal soups.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan: This is essential for generation of the the chemical serotonin. If the levels of serotonin are low then it might lead to depression and other neural issues. A recent study found that 5-HTP may also cure anxiety, fibromyalgia pain and insomnia.
- SAMe (S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine): It also acts in the same way as 5-HTP by boosting the levels of serotonin and dopamine(a brain chemical).
- Magnesium. Low magnesium levels in the body is often associated with fibromyalgia. However there is no solid evidence for magnesium supplements helping in fibromyalgia relief.
- Melatonin. This hormone is often used in supplements to improve sleep. It may also ease fibromyalgia pain.