Question — I was on accutane years ago and I’m not sure if this has anything to do with what is wrong with me. but I have several health problems including severe depression, Adhd, anxiety, dermatitis on my arms that none know what it is, photosensitivity, oily skin, acne, dehydrated skin, painful inflamed joints, sexual dysfunction and my wound heal very slowly I’m also allergic to penicillin and sulfa. I’ve been researching online several things and What I’ve came up with was everything from long term side effects from accutane toxicity in my body allergies to things Lyme diseases parasites and many others I’ve been researching homeopathy cause it seems modern medicine is worthless and just covers things up instead of fixing them and most of my doctors are useless, I was wondering What I should try naturally I was thinking about turmeric an all natural multivitamin and apple cider vinegar but I’m not sure I just want an experts opinions some kind of body cleanse before to start these things[/box]
It will be hard to suggest you a treatment procedure without testing you in person. This is just for information and not a medical advice, consult a certified Ayurvedic doctor nearby your locality.
Accutane toxicity have similar symptoms to what you have. But our guess is, it is not just Accutane. Do you remember taking vitamin supplements along with Accutane?
Accutane toxicity can also lead to severe birth defects to the babies born to the patient, so be advised to check yourself thoroughly to rule it out.
A complete natural body cleanse would be the first step in addressing the issues you have. Bring the three doshas to a balance. The following steps will be helpful for conditions that you described.[checklist]
- Go to sleep early and have an undisturbed sleep for over 8 hours
- Wake up early.
- Start your day with 2 glasses of pure water sip it and drink it slowly (sipping makes the water alkaline and helps in better detox).
- Eat only unprocessed/whole food. Add vegetables and fruits. Avoid, egg plants and other allergy causing foods.
- Finish your dinner before 7 pm.
- Detox your body using Triphala Churna. It is the best generic detox available in Ayurveda. It is cleans up your entire digestive system, liver and your blood. (Not advised for people with low body weight or people suffering from diarrhea and for pregnant women) [/checklist]
You can learn more about Triphala Curna here.
We hope this helps you.